PAGES

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert


One day, several years ago, I was in the checkout line at the grocery store.  As the cashier picked up my bag of Heath Bits {found by the chocolate chips} she told me about a great recipe I could make with them.  Just four simple ingredients....

Ice cream sandwiches
Whipped topping
Heath bits
Chocolate Syrup


    

Instructions:

Layer ingredients in this order....ice cream sandwiches {might need to cut some to fit}, whipped topping {thawed}, Heath bits, chocolate syrup.  Return to freezer until whipped topping has refrozen.  


Don't you love how it looks like I spent hours making a fancy layered dessert?  The truth is, it only took about 5 minutes.  The most difficult part was unwrapping the ice cream sandwiches!  This makes a great last minute dessert, and it's easy to double or triple if you're feeding a crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips