PAGES

Monday, April 29, 2013

Breakfast Smoothie

{170 calories, 3g fat, 9g carbs, 4g fiber, 27g protein}


Once again, I find myself starting at square one on Monday morning.  I have a bad habit of undoing all my hard work on the weekends.  I really need to work on that! Among this weekend's culprits....leftover peanut butter cheese ball {What did I tell you?!}, ice cream sandwich dessert {recipe to come} and homemade whoopie pies made by a friend {It's rude not to try them....at least that's what I tell myself!}

Today, I started my day with a low-carb protein smoothie.  It was just what I needed to get back on track!  

Ingredients:

     1 cup unsweetened almond milk
     1 scoop vanilla protein powder
     1/2 cup frozen raspberries {no added sugar}
     liquid stevia {to taste}
     ice {about 3 cubes}

Instructions:

     Mix all ingredients in a blender.  Garnish with extra raspberries.

**You can find liquid stevia in the organic section of your grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips