PAGES

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

PB & J Greek Yogurt

Ever get a craving for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?  I do!  What is it about peanut butter and jelly that's just so darn good?!  Ever feel guilty after "accidentally" eating half your kid's sandwich?  I do that too.

PB&J is a classic flavor combination that never gets old. With that in mind, I set out to try a different {more figure friendly} version.

{157 calories, 3g fat, 19g carbs, 5.5g fiber, 20g protein}

Ingredients:

1 serving fat free plain Greek yogurt {I used Dannon Oikos}
2 tbsp PB2
1 packet Truvia
1 tbsp sugar free jelly {I used Smucker's raspberry}
1 tbsp granola {I used Nature's Path Pumpkin Flax}

Mix the PB2 and Truvia with yogurt.  Top with jelly and granola.

This might just be my new favorite creation.  I had it for breakfast today and have been craving it ever since!  Goodbye PB & J sandwiches....hello PB & J yogurt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips