PAGES

Monday, April 15, 2013

Easy As {Key Lime} Pie

We had family dinner at my parents' house last night and I was given the dessert assignment.  The weather here has been beautiful, so I felt like bringing something fresh and summery....especially since I knew we'd be eating outside.  What better than key lime pie, right?  This recipe is so easy {like most things I make} but is fancy enough for entertaining {minus the paper plate, I suppose}.  You've really gotta try this one.

**Not healthy, but delicious!**


Ingredients:

1 8 oz. block cream cheese {I used full fat.  If you're gonna have pie, HAVE PIE!}
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup Nellie & Joe's key lime juice
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 graham cracker crust {You could make your own, but I use store bought.}

Blend softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk with a hand mixer. Add key lime juice and vanilla and blend some more.  Pour into graham cracker crust and refrigerate until set.  Garnish with whipped cream and lime wedges.  

**This is great the next day, so make it the night before and you'll be good to go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips