PAGES

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Welcome to my Blog....

I've heard over and over that it's a good idea to keep a food diary....that way, you're always aware of what you're eating {and why you can't seem to get rid of those pesky 5 pounds!}.  By nature of my personality, I tend to rebel when forced into too much structure and my good intentions almost always backfire.  My husband is the exact opposite.  All he has to do it make a decision and he's totally committed....to exercising, to eating right, to reading the last Harry Potter book in one day....you get the idea.  You name it and he can have the will power to do it.  For me, it's not quite that easy.  This blog is a way for me to have a little more accountability and a lot more fun along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips