PAGES

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Five Down, Two to Go...

Today was much better than yesterday.  It's amazing how much better you can function on seven hours of sleep instead of four.  I did "accidentally" have a handful of these at dinner....


But as a wise friend once pointed out - With only three ingredients and no preservatives, "They're practically health food!"  Oh, how I wish that was true.


To me, that's not enough of a slip-up to ruin my week.  After all, I have refrained from all things sweet and sugary.  I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to grab a handful of chocolate chips or Cadbury Mini Eggs....those are the things I have the hardest time resisting, but I have - for five whole days!  I feel pretty good about my "junk-free{ish}" week so far.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips