PAGES

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Junk-Free Week

I've been noticing a frustrating pattern in my life lately. I'll eat pretty well during the week and drop a few pounds, then have a "free weekend" and gain it all back.  I feel like I start every Monday at ground zero.  In an attempt to break this cycle, I'm committing myself to a junk-free week {the WHOLE seven days} to see what happens.  I don't believe in depriving myself forever, I just want to get out of the slump I've been in recently.  I told my 9-year-old son what I was planning on doing {thinking he might want to take the challenge with me} and he said, "Haven't you tried that before and it didn't work?"  Nothing like a vote of confidence to get ya going.

Starting tomorrow {because I already ruined today}.....Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips