PAGES

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Four Down, Three to Go....

Today's been a rough day, I'm not gonna lie.  I woke up at 3:30 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep.  The boys had a 3-hour early release day and Claire didn't have preschool, so that didn't leave much time for napping.  I tend to get snacky when I'm over-tired and today was no exception.  I stuck to healthy snacks, but I had MAJOR chocolate cravings.  I really could have used some of those Mini Eggs!  Here's one of my healthy, go-to snacks when I just gotta have chocolate....

Ingredients:

Fat free plain Greek yogurt
1-2 packets Truvia {I use 2}
1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup frozen raspberries {no added sugar}


Stir together yogurt and Truvia.  Then stir in cocoa powder.  Top with frozen raspberries.  Yum!

{120 calories, 1g fat, 16g carbs, 5g fiber, 17g protein}

I love the tanginess of the yogurt, the texture of the raspberries and of course, THE CHOCOLATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips