PAGES

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What Can PB2 Do For You?

I absolutely LOVE peanut butter.  It is definitely one of my weaknesses...I could eat it straight out of the jar {which I sometimes do} or on just about anything {pretzels, chocolate, apples, bananas, celery, carrots, graham crackers, saltines, ice cream, etc.}  Lucky for me, I found a great-tasting, healthier substitute....


It's an all-natural, powdered peanut butter that you reconstitute with water.  Check out the difference in the nutrition info....


That's almost too good to be true!!!


I eat PB2 almost every day and enjoy every guilt-free bite!  I first learned about PB2 online and ordered it off of Amazon, but have since found it at Kroger.  It's now a staple on my shopping list.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips