PAGES

Friday, March 1, 2013

I Cannot Tell a Lie

So....six days into my seven day challenge, I broke!!!  I just needed a little chocolate.  And after all....


I laughed out loud when I read the inside of the wrapper.  At that moment, no truer words had ever been written.  Such is my life....I have the best intentions, but somehow get derailed along the way.  Here are a few things I learned during my almost-junk-free week:

1. A week goes by a lot more slowly without chocolate!

2. I do have the will power and self control to make better choices.

3. It's harder to make good food choices when I don't get enough sleep.

4. A small piece of chocolate is probably better than 3 handfuls of cashews {or half a bag of Chia Crisps}.

5. It's easier to stick with a plan when I have a little accountability.

6. It's just food....the less I obsess, the happier I am AND the easier it is to make healthy choices.

7. It's okay to mess up, and it's never too late to make a better decision.  Don't let one bad choice give you an excuse to ruin your whole day....and if you do, just start over tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips