PAGES

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Easy Baking

Do you ever feel like baking, but don't feel like dealing with the mess and all the ingredients?  I do!  {Especially since I have a hard time not digging into any type of homemade batter/dough.}  I wanted to make a little treat for the kids the other day, so I turned to one of my old staples.  It's so easy and only has three ingredients....

1. Cake mix {any flavor....I usually use carrot or chocolate, but this was all I had}
2. 15oz. can pumpkin {NOT pie filling}
3. Chocolate chips {about a cup....I like the mini ones}


Mix it all together....


Spoon into mini muffin tins {or onto a cookie sheet if you prefer cookies} and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes....


Let cool {or not!} and enjoy.  Not one of my healthiest recipes, but definitely better for you than regular cake.  


The kids loved these with the yellow cake mix!  It was the perfect treat after playing in the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips