PAGES

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Peeps-On-A-Stick!

So, I volunteered to bring Easter treats to my daughter's preschool class {before I knew there was a peanut allergy and a dairy allergy}.  Peanut-free?  No problem. Dairy-free?  Not quite as easy {for me, anyway}.  I feel very blessed that none of my kids have food allergies, but it makes it tough to know what to bring in situations like these.  When I was at Target the other day, I found some really cute "Peeps on a stick."  Aha!  Peanut-free AND dairy-free!  I figured I could make them cheaper and cuter myself, so I bought more Peeps than I'd ever bought before and headed home to make my masterpieces.

I think they turned out really cute!  Although, I feel a little like these are staring at me....


Claire is so excited to take them to school....I've never met a kid who doesn't like a marshmallow.


What is it with kids and marshmallows???  My kids act like they're the greatest things on earth.


Personally, I think they're kinda gross.  But maybe if I dipped them in chocolate....


Yes....I'll definitely have to try that later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips