PAGES

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Light Lunch

Lunch is probably my LEAST favorite meal of the day.  I'm not a big fan of leftovers or sandwiches, but I don't want a hassle either.  I just want something quick and easy.  I know it's bad, but I usually don't even sit down for lunch {or breakfast for that matter}.  As a mom of young kids, there's always something to do or someone to help....sitting is overrated anyway, right?  This is what I had for lunch today {two of them}....


Ingredients:
Lettuce leaf 
3 slices oven-roasted chicken lunch meat
3 slices cucumber {halved}
1 cherry tomato {quartered}
1 tsp. dijon mustard
Fresh ground pepper 

{2 wraps: 80 calories, 1g fat, 6g carbs, 1g fiber, 10g protein}

There you have it....fast, easy, healthy AND can be eaten standing up.  Perfect!

*Note: For a more substantial meal, add a slice of cheese and a piece of fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips