PAGES

Monday, May 13, 2013

Low-Carb Snickerdoodle Protein Smoothie

Life has been crazy busy lately....trying to keep up with the kids and their schedules.  I haven't had much time to blog, and I hate that I'm making my first post in a while with such bad pictures.  We got a new {smaller} camera that I've been trying out and I don't think I have the hang of it yet {not that I'm a professional by any stretch of the imagination!}

I was in the mood for cookies the other day, so I thought I'd try and whip up a cookie-themed protein shake.  Here's what I came up with....


The ingredients are simple.


Ingredients:

     1 cup unsweetened almond milk
     1 scoop vanilla protein powder
     1/2 tsp vanilla
     Heaping 1/2 tsp cinnamon
     Liquid stevia, to taste {or 1 packet Truvia}
     Ice

I'll be honest, it wasn't exactly like eating a delicious homemade cookie, but it did satisfy my craving and keep me from mixing up a batch of snickerdoodles just so I could eat the dough.  {Not that I would ever do something like that!}


{140 calories, 3g fat, 2g carbs, 1g fiber, 26g protein}

1 comment:

  1. wonderful publish, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not understand this.

    You should proceed your writing. I'm confident, you have a huge readers'
    base already!

    my webpage wiki.dev.simbs.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips