PAGES

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Healthy {Protein} Cookie Dough

Again with the strange cookie dough concoction, I know.  The first step is admitting I have a problem.... "Hi, my name is Megan and I'm a cookie dough-aholic!"  I seriously get huge cravings for cookie dough and know if I whip up a batch, I might just eat it all and hide the evidence.  Hence my search for a healthier alternative. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I never indulge.  Trust me, I do.  Some days, I just don't want all the binge-induced guilt.

I found this recipe here at Stuft Mama and it was yummy!  Even the kids liked it!  I couldn't quite persuade my husband to try it, but I'm sure he would have liked it too.  =)


I can't wait to experiment a little with this recipe and try it in chocolate!


Ingredients:

     1/4 cup oats

     1/3 cup brown rice cereal {I only had rice krispies}

     2 Tbsp PB2

     1 scoop vanilla protein powder

     1 Tbsp peanut butter {I used almond butter}

     2 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce 

Directions:

Mix all ingredients together.  Refrigerate and save for later or enjoy now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips