PAGES

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"C" is for Cookie Dough


{144 calories, 2g fat, 15g carbs, 6g fiber, 15g protein}

It seems as though I'm still on a quest to find the perfect cookie dough snack.  I found this recipe here at Fitcupcaker.  Doesn't it look delicious?  That's what I thought!  I mixed up my little cookie dough treat and put it in the fridge....saving it for my post-workout/afternoon snack.  I thought about it all during my workout.  Is that bad?

It was pretty good, but I have to be honest and say that I was a little disappointed. It just looks so much like real cookie dough!  I thought it would taste a little more like it.  Oh, well.  It was good and sweet with a touch of cookie dough flare....just not quite the home run I was looking for.

Ingredients:

     2 Tbsp coconut flour

     1-2 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk

     2 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce

     pinch salt

     1/8 tsp baking powder

     1 packet Truvia

     1/2 tsp vanilla extract

     1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder

Directions:

Mix all ingredients together.  Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips