PAGES

Wednesday, June 19, 2013


Sugar free jello is one of my go-to snacks when I'm craving something sweet and trying to avoid the giant bag of chocolate chips hiding in my pantry.  {Sometimes I'm successful...sometimes I'm not!}  I usually just buy the little "snack packs" and keep them in the fridge for sweet tooth emergencies.  Then I had an idea - what if I turned this nutrion-less snack into something a little healthier???  And thus was born....PROTEIN JELLO!


1. All you need is a small box of Jello and some vanilla protein powder.

2. Bring 1 cup of water to a boil and mix in Jello until dissolved.

3. Add 1 cup cold water.  Pour into blender bottle {optional}.  Let cool a little and add 2 scoops vanilla protein powder.  Shake {or mix} until well blended.

4. Divide into four servings.  Cover and refrigerate a few hours or until firm.


And there you have an easy, LOW-CARB, LOW-CALORIE, HIGH-PROTEIN snack!

Per Serving:

{65 calories, 0g fat, 1g carbs, 0g fiber, 14g protein}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips