PAGES

Friday, June 28, 2013

PB2 Protein Rice Cake

Have I told you how much I'm in L.O.V.E. with PB2?!?!  I've told just about everyone I know about it {and how they can buy it locally at Kroger} and now....they're always SOLD OUT!  I like to think it's because I've been spreading the word about this miracle product.  ;-)  It's starting to get a little frustrating, though.  I guess I'll go back to buying it off Amazon.  

Anyway, here's a little something I whipped up for breakfast today....



{165 calories, 4g fat, 25g carbs, 8g fiber, 16g protein}

This would also make a great afternoon snack.  Who says rice cakes have to be boring???


Ingredients:

     1 low sodium rice cake

     1 small container lowfat Live Active cottage cheese

     1 packet Truvia {or 12 drops liquid stevia}

     2 Tbsp PB2

     1 Tbsp sugar-free jelly

Directions:

Mix PB2 and sweetener of choice into cottage cheese.  Spread on top of rice cake and top with sugar-free jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips